“Whether you think you can or you can’t, either way you are RIGHT!” ~ Henry Ford
10 Bob Marley Quotes
Have you ever asked yourself this question? Perhaps you asked it more than once throughout various stages in your life. And maybe you keep asking yourself that question day in and day out!! Looking for an answer. Searching for meaning. Trying to understand the purpose behind Continue reading
“It’s better to walk thousands of miles than to read thousands of books.”
I awake each day with new ideas on how to increase my contribution to the world
For all parents out there
11 Things Kids Want From Parents
- Showing is better than telling, I learn by watching you.
- Love me – Give me hugs and kisses, You can’t spoil me with those.
- Kind and firm discipline – My brain is still developing and so I’m slow in learning. But I do want to learn, if you patiently and kindly teach me.
- Be my safe haven – Always be here for me no matter what.
- Talk with me – Don’t just talk to me.
- Hear me – Sometimes I just want to be heard without judgement or lecture.
- Accept who I am – Don’t constantly compare me to other kids.
- Let me play outside a lot.
- Give me food that is nutritious and yummy.
- Trust me – Let me make my own decisions on non-safety or health related things. I couldn’t learn to walk without falling. I can’t learn to make good decisions without bad ones.
- Encourage me – Your praise means so much to me.
“Found on Pinterest – Author Unknown”
Parents, how much did that touch you? Can you imagine your child saying this to you?
“The temptation to quit will be greatest just before you are about to succeed.”
The door is now wide open and money flows into my life
10 Things Never to Forget