10 Bob Marley Quotes
For all parents out there
11 Things Kids Want From Parents
- Showing is better than telling, I learn by watching you.
- Love me – Give me hugs and kisses, You can’t spoil me with those.
- Kind and firm discipline – My brain is still developing and so I’m slow in learning. But I do want to learn, if you patiently and kindly teach me.
- Be my safe haven – Always be here for me no matter what.
- Talk with me – Don’t just talk to me.
- Hear me – Sometimes I just want to be heard without judgement or lecture.
- Accept who I am – Don’t constantly compare me to other kids.
- Let me play outside a lot.
- Give me food that is nutritious and yummy.
- Trust me – Let me make my own decisions on non-safety or health related things. I couldn’t learn to walk without falling. I can’t learn to make good decisions without bad ones.
- Encourage me – Your praise means so much to me.
“Found on Pinterest – Author Unknown”
Parents, how much did that touch you? Can you imagine your child saying this to you?
10 Things Never to Forget
The Four Agreements
1. Be impeccable with your word
a) Speak with integrity.
b) Say only what you mean.
c) Avoid using the Word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others.
d) Use the power of your Word in the direction of truth and love.
2. Don’t take anything personally
a) Nothing others do is because of you.
b) What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream.
c) When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.
3. Don’t make assumptions
a) Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want.
b) Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama.
c) With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
4. Always do your best
a) Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick.
b) Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret.
“Don Miguel Ruiz – The Four Agreements”
One of the best books you can read if you are starting to do some inner work and on the path for spiritual growth.
Which agreement hits home the most for you?
8 Lessons people learn too late in life:
1 – Important people come and go, and that’s ok.
Unfortunately, the most important people in your life can become strangers overnight.
Fortunately, total strangers can become the most important people in your life overnight.
This process hurts, but if accepted, it serves to improve the quality and suitability of the people in your life.